Main Content Area
The free reports available from the OSR are listed below. Click on a title in order to download a copy of the paper. If information from a paper is used in published articles, we ask that credit be given to the authors of the reports as well as to the OSR.
- A Census of Multi-Item Scales Used in Marketing Research by Gordon C. Bruner II.
- A Psychometric Critique of Shopping Orientation Scales by Letty Workman.
- A Review of Selected Scale Construction and Evaluation Studies in Interpersonal and Organizational Trust by Grace J. Johnson.
- A Review of the Reliability & Validity of Multi-Item Power Scales by John T. Drea, Gordon C. Bruner II, and Paul J. Hensel.
- Assessing Progress in Advertising-Related Scale Development and Usage by Gordon C. Bruner II and Maryon F. King.
- Attitude Toward Location-Based Advertising by Gordon C. Bruner II and Anand Kumar.
- Beyond Validity by Gordon C. Bruner II.
- Evaluation of Consumer-Related Scales: A Structured Schemata Approach by Maryon F. King and Gordon C. Bruner II.
- Gadget Lovers by Gordon C. Bruner II and Anand Kumar.
- How Much Commonality Exists Among Aad Scales by Gordon C. Bruner II and Thomas L. Brownlow.
- Reversed Polarity Items, Attribution Effects and Scale Dimensionality by Joel Herche and Brian Engelland.
- Similarity Analysis of Three Attitude-Toward-the-Website Scales by Gordon C. Bruner II.
- Social Desirability Bias: A Neglected Aspect of Validity Testing by Maryon F. King, Gordon C. Bruner II, and Paul J. Hensel.
- The Effects of Nonstandardization in Scale Usage by Gordon C. Bruner II.
- The Psychometric Quality of Aad Scales by Gordon C. Bruner II.
- The Reliability & Validity of Role Ambiguity & Role Conflict Measures Pertaining to Salespeople by Mark E. Hill, Paul J. Hensel, and Gordon C. Bruner II.